1. We will look forward to welcoming you any time after 4pm on the day of arrival, and we ask you to leave by 10am on the day of your departure.
2. All bed linen, towels and electrics are included in the price.
3. A welcome log basket is provided along with a free supply of firewood. Just help yourself from the wood store if you need more.
4. Unless otherwise agreed the cottage is let as holiday accommodation only, on a weekly basis.
5. The cottages are let only to the numbers of people mentioned on the booking form.
6. A deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking.
7. We ask you to pay the balance of the total price at least 4 weeks before the date your holiday starts. Otherwise we reserve the right to relet your week.
8. If you have to cancel your booking, please let us know as soon as possible. The balance and deposit will be forfeited, unless we can relet the cottage.
9. In case of an emergency we reserve the right to access the cottage at any time during the letting period.
10. The bookings are not interchangeable. The cottage should not be sublet nor should the number of persons in occupation exceed the sleeping accommodation provided.
11. The hirer agrees that no responsibility is accepted by the proprietor for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises, or whilst engaged in any activity there from, or any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
12. Occasional damage or breakages are unavoidable. If you damage or break something, please tell us and we will try to put things right as soon as viably possible.
13. The cottage should be left as you found it on arrival.
14. We welcome well behaved dogs. We are in a sheep farming area all all dogs must be under proper control at all times. We make an extra charge of £15 per week per dog to cover extra cleaning. Please do not leave your pets alone in the cottage.